TimeTec TA Support Channels
Customer support is inevitable for all service sectors and that excellent customer support is now seen as a requirement rather than ‘having nice-to-have’. Indeed, there are a ton of different options out there when it comes to supporting. However, which support channels do you actually prefer?
1. Once you have login into TimeTec TA, go to Support > TimeTec Support. You may choose any Support Channel you prefer (e.g. LiveChat, TeamViewer, Email, or Skype)
1. Our Live Chat is powered by Tawk.to. This channel is able to contact us about your location and how you wish to resolve the problems. With Live Chat, our business can now manage and respond to all conversations coming in via this channel using just a single unified dashboard.
2. To access to our Live Chat feature, click on the Live Chat icon (the blue circle on the right bottom of the page)
3. Fill in your information details as shown below. Click ‘Start Chat’ once you have completed all the required fields.’
4. Next, your details will appear in the chatbox as shown below. A member of our support team will respond to your question the soonest possible.
1. Some technical errors may not be easily simulated by our technical support team due to different operating environments. In this case, TeamViewer will be the best solution!
2. The TeamViewer allows our technical support team to access your computer remotely and securely review the problems and fix them in the shortest time possible.
3. We can help you through TeamViewer:
- Check and fix setting errors for all TimeTec solutions.
- Check firmware configurations of the FingerTec terminals (if you are deploying TimeTec TA).
- Update firmware of the FingerTec terminals (if you are deploying TimeTec TA).
4. Download the FingerTec Remote Desktop Support Tool.
5. Contact us on Skype or email
6. Run the FingerTec Remote Desktop Support Tool.
Get the 9-digit number in Your ID column and inform the provided number in that field to the FingerTec Technical Team.
7. FingerTec Technical Support Team will connect to your computer and fix the problem.
*Note: Skip step 4 if your computer has been installed with the Remote Desktop Support Tool.
1. You can send an email message anytime. The team will attempt to respond as quickly as possible. You do not have to wait, on hold, or to place yourself under an aggravating circumstance. Email support will also provide a “paper trail” for both customers and the companies, enabling you to manually track the submitted issues and refer back to the conversation. In the case of an event in which the agent is not able to resolve your issue, the email can be forwarded to another agent.
2. Once you have selected Email support, a pop-out link to a Mail account will be prompted.
3. After you have selected the Email account, kindly write your inquiry or question as details as possible.
1. Skype is another way to get closer to TimeTec Teams. Our Technical Team is available every day, 24 hours a day. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Sales) or email@example.com (support) to receive prompt replies. At TimeTec, we always strive to make things easier for you.
2. You may also select any online agent to seek support. The system will directly connect to your skype account and initialize the conversation.
*Please ensure your PC has already installed the Skype Software before enabling this support channel.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.