How to Manually Download User from a Terminal and Upload to all Terminals in TimeTec TA
The following steps will explain how to download users from one terminal and upload them to the rest of the terminals. The is done to ensure that the users are able to clock-in or clock-out at the other terminals in another separate location, and not just on the terminal that users have been registered.
A) Download user from the registered terminal.
1) After registering a new user in the terminal, download the newly registered user into TimeTec TA. Proceed to Device > FingerTec Terminal.
2) Select the device in which you have enrolled the new user and choose Download User.
3) User will then be redirected to the Download User page. Click “Sync”, so that the device will synchronize and display the latest user stored within the terminal. Once done, you can check the sync status at Support > FingerTec Support > Terminal Command Queue.
4) After the device has been successfully synchronized, you may proceed to download the user by selecting User > Submit.
5) A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm the action. Click Submit.
B) Upload User To All Terminal
1) Once the user has been downloaded from the terminal, you may proceed to upload the new user to all terminal. Go to Device > FingerTec Terminal.
2) Select all device that you want to upload the user into and select Upload User.
3) Select the users to be uploaded and click Submit.
4) A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm the action. Click Submit.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current
system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.