How to View Visitors Records and Generate Visitors Report in TimeTec VMS
TimeTec VMS offers an automated visitor management system where all visitors’ information is screened before the visitation. This assures and provides a safer environment to the premise. All visitors’ information will also be secured in the server, make available for the use of future visitations or references. In this article, we will be sharing the steps to view the visitation records, as well as generating the visitors' report using the TimeTec VMS.
A. View Visitors Records
1. To view Past Visitor Records, go to Visitors
2. In the Visitors page, click on Past Visitors
3. Visitors' records will be shown. Click on View History to view detailed information on the visitation.
4. Individual visitation records will be shown in detail which includes the check-in and check-out date and time.
B. Generate Visitors Report
1. To generate reports, go to Reports
2. Select Visitor Checked In-Out report to generate a report with the date and time of visitation. You may select the report format (PDF or Excel). Select the date period for the report within a maximum of 31 days. For status indication, you may choose to show checked-in only, checked-out only, or both checked-in and out. You may also select to show the Registration type (e.g. walk-in registration or invitation guest). After all selections have been made, click Generate.
For the Excel format report, you have to select which fields to include in the report as well as the arrangement of the fields.
3. If you have chosen a PDF format report, the generated report will be launched in a new window. You may then click on Save to download the report or click Print to print it. If you have selected the Excel format report, the report will be downloaded automatically into your PC.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.