TCMS v2.2.026 Software Releases
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014 TimeTec 7 Comments
8. A new Total Work Time has been added to display time duration between first in and
last out as Work Time. (For US only)
11. The option to
hide terminated users have been added in the Weekly staff roster
6. Report to print in hh:mm format.
7. No extra gaps while saving Name list to PDF
8. The colour of the printing to turn red for late-in for electronic time card.
9. Export employee ID option for Attaché payroll.
10. Auto send report in XLS-Data format.
11. Total work time in Electronic time card and Attendance Summary.
12. Save reports into XLS single file with multiple pages.
13. Save reports with large data size into XLS.
14. Delete PC Employee (PC) face template.
15. Change ID under data audit list.
16. Export attendance data into XLS format with employee no. header as 'empno'
17. Post to MYOB payroll format.
18. Export attendance summary of total late hour in proper hour minute format.
19. Weekly Staff Duty Roster with proper weekday column heading.
20. Export number of leave taken in detail and summary.
21. Group duty roster for new calendar year.
22. Export to XLS format with selected language column header.
The Release of Ingress v184.108.40.206
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 TimeTec 0 Comments
New Firmware Update for Kadex and R2
Friday, July 25, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014 TimeTec 4 Comments
FingerTec has released the new firmware for both R2 and Kadex to solve this issue.
New features Into new Ingress v220.127.116.11 - Migrating your TCMS data into Ingress
The new Ingress software (version 18.104.22.168)
allows you to migrate data from your TCMS v2 software into it. The types of
data to can be migrated are as below:
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 TimeTec 0 Comments
- Group Duty Roster
- Leave types
- Audit Data (Current year data only)
- System Setting(day type wages, Time format, hour format, date format, payroll cycle, first day of
week, payroll start date, currency symbol)
(TCMS v2) Department” according to your company hierarchy.
- Select the employees to import into Ingress. In the situation that the employee is no longer
working in the company, you will have the option to ignore he/she.
- Click Import Selected
Using BioBridge SDK to collect events from multiple FingerTec Devices
Monday, July 21, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014 TimeTec 5 Comments
In the situation that the ActiveX control could not be found, you can always login to www.fingertec.com/developerprogram to download the sample.
TimeTec Cloud User Video Guide is Now Released
Monday, July 21, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014 TimeTec 0 Comments
Get your FingerTec Badges here!
TimeTec - All Roads Lead to Cloud City
- TimeTec Group ventured into the revolutionary biometrics technology at the beginning of the new millennium with specialization in workforce time & attendance and office door access system. Having established a strong biometrics brand worldwide via FingerTec, TimeTec Group explores the next big thing in technology; Cloud, IoT and AI. Starting in 2014, the Company has been introducing a variety of cloud solutions for a diverse range of industries around the world. TimeTec is a trusted brand for the workforce management, security, smart office, smart residential and smart township solutions. With a vast knowledge of the industries and expertise in advance technology, TimeTec pledges to deliver solutions that fulfill the demands of tomorrow.
- Import User and Attendance Record with USB (.dat File) from the Folder Path
- TCMS Error Message and Solutions
- Understand How To Troubleshoot Connection Error When Using TCP/IP
- How to Troubleshoot the Electromagnetic Lock/Door that Won’t Open
- 15 TCMS V3 Most Common Technical Questions Answered
- How to Change Background Image in TA500
- New Health Screening Features In Ingress and TCMSV3 Software
- Password Settings Login And Administrator for TCMS V2
- Steps To Setup Ingress Server And Ingress Client
- 5 Common Errors in TCMS V3/ Ingress Software and How to Fix It
- ► 2020 (121)
- ► 2019 (90)
- ► 2018 (70)
- ► 2017 (100)
- ► 2016 (57)
- ► 2015 (58)
- The FMM 100 Core board : Now with New Firmware!
- TCMS v2.2.026 Software Releases
- The Release of Ingress v22.214.171.124
- New Firmware Update for Kadex and R2
- New features Into new Ingress v126.96.36.199 - Migrating...
- Using BioBridge SDK to collect events from multipl...
- TimeTec Cloud User Video Guide is Now Released
- ▼ July (7)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (57)
- Access control
- AdapTec Plus
- BioBridge SDK
- Face ID 2
- Face ID 3
- Face ID 4
- Face ID 4d
- Face ID 5
- Face ID X
- Migrate from TCMSv2
- QF Master
- QF Plus
- smart ac series
- TA200 Plus
- TCMS V2
- TCMS v3
- TimeTec Access
- TimeTec Leave
- TimeTec Patrol
- TimeTec TA
- TimeTec VMS