How To Create Patrol Division In Organization Structure in TimeTec Patrol
Guard Tour Patrol System with clear location scheduling is important because it allows the management to track specifically which guard has been allocated to patrol which particular areas/locations. This can be created for your organization in TimeTec Patrol.
1. Login into TimeTec Patrol, click Company > choose Organization Structure
2. Right-click and click add division/ patrol location
3. At the new pop up page, two options will be made available to users:
Division – Create the division according to your organization structure and assign relevant users.
Patrol Location – Create the patrol location and assign guards who will be guarding this location. It is compulsory to add patrol location(s) as this will appear in some of the modules like patrol checkpoints & locations, patrol routes and patrol schedule
You can select a patrol location if you do not have an organization chart. If you wish to create an organization chart, you can click the division and set up your organization chart first. Then, create a patrol location for the guard who will be in charge of that particular location.
4. After selecting the patrol location, fill in the name of your patrol location in the empty column > click save.
5. Now, you will need to assign a guard to the patrol location. Click patrol location > choose assign user into division icon.
6. At the new pop up page, select the guards who will be working at the patrol location by ticking the box > click Save to proceed
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.