How to Make Payment via i-Neighbour App
Previously we have posted an article on How to Make Payment via i-Neighbour Web. This time we will continue on how to make payment via the i-Neighbour app.
1. Click on E-Billing
2. Click on the selected invoice.
3. Owner can now view the invoice details. To get the original invoice, click on the blue invoice number.
4. The system will download an invoice and the owner can view the original invoices directly. (Optional)
5. Select the desired invoice and enter the payment amount.
6. Scroll down and click Pay Now to proceed.
7. The system will directly navigate to the “Payment Gateway” page and proceed payment.
Note: view from EGHL
8. Once successful, the owner can see a different amount from the apps.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.