TCMSv3 v184.108.40.206 Software Release Note
This month, FingerTec has released the latest TCMSv3 software v220.127.116.11 with 8 new features added and 15 bugs fixed. These enhancements target to improve users experience when deploying our TCMSv3 Software.
1. Added search field to search for devices in the tree view mode.
2. Added new windows "What's new" that will display the latest changes after updating software.
3. Added new windows "Total User Information" that will display more detailed information of the total users.
4. Added option to define schedule clocking type from the schedule settings in Attendance tab
5. Added new sorting option "Date" in the Holiday Listing Report
6. Added new sorting option "User Name" in the Transaction Listing Report
7. Added Health Screening Feature under Monitoring
8. Added new reports under the types of Health Screening Report and Health Screening Summary Report
1. Rectified the inability of reading all transaction logs in the Import Transaction Log
2. Rectified incorrect attendance sheet displayed with clocking, edited and rounding involved
3. Rectified system crashed issue when adding a new group duty roster
4. Rectified system crashed issue when Day type Holiday is selected
5. Rectified incorrect result of Attendance Sheet Report in the extra column that displays the month of February
6. Rectified incorrect sorting of User ID in the Attendance Sheet Report
7. Rectified incorrect result of late in and early out in the Attendance Summary Report
8. Rectified the inability of accepting email address with 1 character domain name
9. Rectified the progress bar issue when uploaded is completed
10. Rectified failure to save leave type in the user duty planner when using the Arabic language
11. Rectified incorrect users displayed after adding new users to shift type group duty roster
12. Rectified failure to display holidays imported from TCMSv2 Migration Wizard in the Holiday Listing Report
13. Rectified the incorrect date range displayed in the Transaction Listing Report
14. Rectified the incorrect display of clocking time when applying double punches and rounding in the Flexi Schedule
15. Rectified the incompletion of roster details after importing the roster via excel file format into the User Duty Planner tab
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.