TimeTec VMS: Manage Companies in Multiple Company Account
Using TimeTec VMS for a multi-tenant office building will ease the visitors registration process as well as keeping both parties of visitors and host well-informed of the visitation time, arrival and check-in status. Visitation records for all tenants will be monitored by the building owner or management and enhance the security levels of the building. In a multiple company account, the building owner or management who acts as the admins of the system will be able to manage and view all of the companies under its roof. In this article, we will share how system admin can manage companies in the TimeTec VMS.
2. To add a block, click on Add Block.
3. Fill in the required details for Block name, prefix, no. of level within that block and the total unit per level. Then, click on Next to proceed.
4. Edit the unit no. if necessary, then click on the Save button.
5. The Added blocks will be shown in the Company Listing. You may click on the View to view and monitor the list of companies of that particular block or click Delete to delete the block.
6. Click on any unit to view or edit the company information.
7. Clicking on the unit with the existing tenant will reveal the company information. You may edit or remove the company by clicking on Manage.
8. From the Company Listing > Block view. If you click on an empty unit, it will direct you to the Add Owner page. Fill in the details of the company you wish to add. Once completed, click on Save.
9. If you have multiple companies to add, you may choose to import companies by batch. In the Company Listing > Block view, click Import.
10. Download the Excel template. Then, click Next.
11. In the Excel file, fill in the companies’ information as shown below.
12. After completing the information, return to TimeTec VMS to browse the Excel file. Once the file has been selected, click Import.
13. Verify the companies’ information and click Next.
14. A successful message text box will appear. Click on the Send Activation button to send out an activation email to the owners. Owners must verify their email before proceeding to deploy TimeTec VMS services.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.