How to Prevent Unwanted Visitors from Re-entering Your Building in TimeTec VMS
TimeTec VMS keeps the proper track of your visitor. It keeps all visitor’s details in the system, including their reason for visiting the office and their host information. All of these data are kept saved in the visitor management system. As a result, you can easily access your visitor’s information whenever it is required. By using TimeTec VMS, you can blacklist intruders and restrict all future attempts to enter the premises. This can help you to quickly identify and ensure the blacklisted visitors are banned from entering your premises again. This article will guide you to enable the blacklisting feature in TimeTec VMS.
2. Hove over the Active Visitors tab, double click on any visitor’s name that you’re intending to blacklist.
3. A pop-up window containing the visitor’s information will appear. Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click on Blacklist.
4. Insert the reason to blacklist, then click on Blacklist > click Yes to confirm.
5. You may go to Visitors > Blacklisted Visitors tab to view the list. If you decided to undo the blacklist, click on the Edit button of the visitor you wish to whitelist.
6. Click on the Whitelist > click Yes to confirm.
7. During registration, an error message as shown below will be prompted when you insert the ID of a blacklisted visitor. This will not allow any further proceeding to the registration process.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.