[i-Neighbour Admin Guide] Manage Unit - How to Add Unit Owner Individually
In the previous article, we have demonstrated how you can import the owner details into their respective house/unit through an Excel file. This article will be showing the steps to add the owner details directly to their own unit number.
An admin can carry out the steps easily when they need to add in only 1 or 2 units. However, when it involves more than 10 units, we do recommend importing by using the Excel file. This will speed up the process rather than to add in individually.
1. Click Neighbourhood > Manage Unit
2. Click on the view button to open up the selected building
3. Click at the unit number to add new owner
Red - Unsold
Green - Owner
Purple - Rental Unit
Blue - Non-Member
4. Click on the unsold units and click Add unit owner
5. Fill in the name, email, phone number and change occupancy status to owner. Select to send the login credential ‘Now’ if you wish to directly send out an invitation email to the owner.
6. The process is now completed and the profile has been successfully updated.
7. To activate an account - If the owner has not received an email, you can click on the “Resend Login Credential” button to resend the invitation email. You can also directly request the owner to download the i-Neighbour apps and activate the account by using the given activation code.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.