[i-Neighbour - Admin Guide] Manage Unit - How to Add Unit Owner (Import From Excel file)
There are 2 options to add unit owner details into their respective house/unit: Admin can either add these details individually or to import them all in bulk. This article will be guiding on the steps of importing the owner details directly from an Excel file into the i-Neighbour Web.
However, this import option is ONLY available for units/houses with the status "Unsold".
1. Click Neighbourhood > Manage Unit
2. Click on the view button to open up the selected building
3. Click on “Add owners to unit” . Then, click “Import”
4. Click “View/download sample here” to download the excel template - Only the unsold units will be available in the excel template.
5. This is a sample of an excel template
For Occupancy statuses, please refer to the imported image below:
7. The system will then present all imported data. Once all the details of the information has been confirmed, click “Next”.
8 . Here you may choose to send login credentials now or later (By default: Later).
If you have selected “Now”, the system will directly send out email after “Import” has been clicked. For “Later” , you may go to Neighbourhood > Manage Unit > Pending activation, to manage how you want to send out all login credentials.
9. Now, you have successfully added a new owner(s).
The yellow box is an indication of pending for activation. Once it has been successfully activated, the colour will be then changed to white.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.