Steps to Solve “Backdate is not permissible” Error in the TCMSv3/Ingress Software
1) Disable PC antivirus
2) Download the tool from the link below
i- TCMSv3 folder is located in C: > Program Files (x86) > FingerTec > FingerTec TCMS V3 > TCMS V3
ii- Ingress Server folder is located in C: > Program Files (x86) > FingerTec Worldwide > FingerTec Ingress > Ingress Server
4) Run the tool as an administrator
5) When a window pops up, provide the 5-digit number to our team at email@example.com in order to obtain the password. Please note that the window shall not be closed until we have provided the actual password.
6) Below is an example of the password that will be provided by the support team for users to insert in the password field as stated above.
Remark: Once the password is provided, it is advisable for users to type in manually. Do not attempt to copy and paste the password.
8) Now, users are able to login to the software without further delay.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.