Managing New User In TimeTec Leave
TimeTec offers an array of cloud solutions whereby TimeTec Leave offers a scalable solution that will transform the way employers manage employees' leave. This solution automates the leave management process and prevents HR from spending excessive amounts of time on handling leave submission.
This article will be demonstrating the steps of managing and adding new users into the TimeTec Leave system.
1. Login to TimeTec Leave (Web) and go to USER tab > click on Manage User
2. Next, go to “Manage” > Add New User
3. Fill in the user’s details in the user general information tab
- (* ) Mark for compulsory information
- For TimeTec Leave, it is compulsory to key in a user’s joined date.
-Each TimeTec user has a unique ID that cannot be shared with another user nor to use the same account.
-“User Login Password” is a temporary password that is used by the user for the first login.
-Click “Save” to add users.
Assign user to Leave Policy
Leave Policies are templates which contain multiple leave types with individual settings.
4. Go to Leave Setting module > Click on the Leave Policy
5. Click on the “Apply Policy” icon to assign user for the policy application
Assign user into the Service Accrual
The Length of Service Accruals are used automatically to increase a user's allowance/balance once he or she has reached a certain number of months/years of service within the organization. For example, if a user has served the company for more than 5 years, 3 additional days of annual leaves will be added to their leave allowance/balance.
7. Go to the Leave Setting module > Click on Service Accrual
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.