Integrate QF Master and Access Point into TimeTec VMS
QF Master is the Android smart App, which is designed to authenticate either facial or QR code to justify the access permission. This article will focus on how you can integrate the QF Master with TimeTec VMS to scan visitor’s QR code or the code to authenticate access permission. QF Master can be paired with Access Points to configure the visitor's access rights at each access point when the visitor is going to visit your company.
1. Install the QF Master app from the Play Store or AppStore.
2. Run the QF Master app. A mobile ID will display on the app. Please ensure the Bluetooth and GPS Location has been enabled prior to the next steps.
3. Login into your TimeTec VMS Account > Manage IOT > QF Master. Insert the Mobile ID as shown in the QF Master app at the Mobile ID field. Then, insert the Device Name and click the Add button. *Additional charges for QF Master license applies.
4. Go to Manage IOT > Access Point. Click the Add button to add Access Point and insert BLE-2 Serial number, you may get the Serial Number on the back cover of BLE-2. Then, enable the Interlink function and select added QF Master.
5. You will now be able to use the QF Master to scan the QR code or insert the code that has been generated by the system.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.