Add/Import Staffs in TimeTec VMS
TimeTec VMS offers an automated visitor management system where all visitor information is screened before visitation. To import staff lists into TimeTec VMS will make things easier for visitors and admins to arrange for meetings and keep both sides informed of all appointments status beforehand. In this article, we will guide users on adding or importing staff into the staff listing in the TimeTec VMS.
A. Adding staff individually into the Staff Listing
1. Once you have logged into the TimeTec VMS, click on Staff > Staff Listing
2. Click on Manage > Add Staff
3. Fill in the staff's personal details and then click on the save button. Note that the fields marked with asterisk (*) in the screen captured image below are all compulsory to be filled in.
4. A Successful message will appear once a staff has been successfully added into the system. Click on the Yes button to send an activation email to the staff.
B. Import Multiple Staff Using The Import Option For Excel File
1. In the Staff Listing, click on Manage > Import
2. Download the Staff Listing Excel template.
3. Fill in the information in the template accordingly and save the file.
4. Go back to the import user page and click on the Next button
5. Click Browse and select the excel file. Then, click on Import.
6. Review the staff information and click on the Next button to proceed.
7. A Successful message will appear once it is completed. Click on the Yes button to send the activation email to staff.
8. Imported staff will appear on the Staff Listing with the account activation status.
1. Staff will need to click on the Activate Now button in the email to activate their account.
2. Once activated, staff may upload their profile photo and update their personal information. They will be asked to create a password. Please note that the password needs to consist of at least 8 characters, including uppercase and lowercase letters, with symbol or numbers.
3. A success message will appear once it is all completed.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.