How to Import Overtime in TimeTec TA
TimeTec TA comes with an import OT feature which minimizes the workload of the Admin / Human Resources from keying in the OT data in the Attendance Sheet manually. This feature accommodates the management with quicker collection of the OT data and tabulates all data in our xlsx file.
This feature is mainly used for new subscribers if they wish to keep the OT data in the TimeTec TA that was backdated for payroll purposes.
1. Go to ATTENDANCE > Attendance.
2. Go to Manage > Import Overtime.
3. Then, download .xlsx sample template to fill in the overtime details.
4. Here in the below is the sample file of the downloaded .xlsx format.
1. Please ensure the OT hour format used in this file is the SAME as you have set in the System Settings: (hh:mm or hh.hh)
2. Information in the “Name” column will NOT be saved in the system as it is used for reference only.
Date = Overtime on particular date
Overtime = Total Overtime of particular date
Shift = Users Shift No (if the user is not assign to any multiple shift, keep remain as Shift No 1)
5. Once you have completed filling in the .xlsx file, the next step to carry out is to upload the file onto the TimeTec TA system. On the same Attendance page, go to Manage > Import Overtime. Browse the file and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
6. After the file has been completely processed, you will be able to preview the overtime details. Click “Import” to proceed.
7. Next, the system will pop out a message as shown below to inform you that the process has now been completed.
8. You may check the imported overtime value which will be displayed in bold on the Attendance Sheet.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.