How to Use the Invitation Feature in the i-Neighbour App
Owners can invite a visitor to their home via the i-Neighbour app. During the invitation process, owner have to share the invitation link in a message to their visitor using a social messaging application (i.e. WhatsApp, WeChat, SMS, etc).
Upon receiving the invitation link message, visitors will have to click on the link to register themselves to retrieve a QR code for entry.
How To Invite Visitors
1. - Launch the i-Neighbour App.
- Tap on the invitation icon
2. - Enter the invitation information below
- Visitor name
- Purpose of visit
- Visit type (One time/Multiple time in-out)
2.1 One time
QR code only valid one time check-in only
2.2 Multiple In-Out
QR code valid multiple times for check-in and check-out from the arrival date to the departure date. The maximum validity an owner can choose is 31 days.
Note: This is only applicable for the same month.
3. - Tap on the calendar icon in the red box.
- Select date
- Select time
4. Tap on Invite Guest to proceed
5. Tap on Send Invitation
6. Select any social media apps to share the link to visitors.
7. Tap on the sent button to proceed
How Visitors Generate QR Code
1. Tap on the invitation link
2. Fill up required information and click submit
3. The visitor will have the QR Code to use for check-in at the guardhouse.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via email@example.com.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.