How to Set Leave Restriction for Single User
In certain cases and situations, management might face uncontrolled leave application and approval from their staff. Leave management is an important aspect that needs to be carefully taken care of in every organization in order to ensure that the business’s operational flow is not interrupted. This is a quick guide on how to disable the leave type for certain employees and to ensure that the company business continues to run smoothly through a high-volume period.
1. Before performing this process, please ensure that the user has been assigned to comply with the company leave policy.
2. Login into TimeTec Leave > USER > Manage User
3. Click the ‘gear’ on the respective user that you wish to make the restriction.
4. On the ‘Allowance’ tab, you can manage the leave type restriction.
REQUEST ENABLED: Green indicates that the user is able to apply; Null indicates the leave type is disabled, that the user cannot apply.
5. Select ‘No’ on the REQUEST ENABLED to disable the leave type and click on the update icon to save.
6. Once the settings have been completed, the user will no longer be able to apply for the leave as the disable leave type will not be displayed on the user leave type application.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.