Ingress Mobile - The Easier Way to Enroll Fingerprint
Ingress Mobile is an App designed mainly for monitoring purpose, where system admin can directly view all the event logs and door statuses using mobile phone without the need to login to the Ingress installed at a PC. Another function of Ingress Mobile is for administrator to enroll fingerprint of new users. This article will demonstrate the steps in detail.
By using Ingress mobile to enroll fingerprint, administrator can directly enroll the new user fingerprint at the device and the fingerprint information will be directly synced to Ingress Server.
1) Login to Ingress > Add terminal > Add door.
2) Login to Ingress Mobile.
-To login, Ingress mobile must be in the same network range with Ingress Server. To check the server IP, user can open command prompt and type ipconfig.
-Insert the following details in Ingress mobile app accordingly:
Server IP: 192.168.4.222
Ingress mobile port number: 3000
3) Select Enroll User
5) Select which finger to enrol and insert the user ID
6) Click Enroll and the system will prompt user which finger is selected and enrollment must be done within 1 minute before the system resets.
7) A message will be shown on the device screen, prompting the user to perform enrollment on the terminal.
8) System will automatically save the fingerprint and the administrator can check in the Event Log to confirm the enrollment is successful.