How to Check User Clocking Transaction History in TimeTec TA
Clocking data history is very important. Maintaining great attendance is crucial to help you do well as an employee. Being present and on time helps you strengthen your work credibility and work history. Below are the 3 sections for Admin to check their users' clocking transaction history in TimeTec TA.
1. Data Audit List
View all clocking activities along with their details such as clocking date-time, location, reporting channel, etc in this tab. You can also convert the attendance log into a data sheet and purge selected data when necessary.
Go to Device > Data Audit List
- Data Audit List will show you full information of the user clocking history log. You can select the user and customise the date range.
2. Staff Movement Analysis
List every attendance transaction based on the date & time selected and chosen users. It is useful to determine the movement of the users during working hours.
- Go to Report > Device Analysis > Staff Movement Analysis
- Select users > Choose date range > Click Submit to generate report
3. Mobile Location Tracking Report
The report provides information on users' clock in locations and which clocking channels are particularly used by the users.
- Go to Report > Device Analysis > Mobile Location Tracking Report
- Select users > Choose date range > Choose Reporting Channel > Click Submit to generate report
Sample Mobile Location Tracking Report
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.