[I-Neighbour ADMIN GUIDE] How to Change Owner Occupancy Status
Occupancy status determines the legal state of a household regarding the occupancy of their primary residence. Using the i-Neighbour system, administrators can easily differentiate between units rented to tenants and units occupied by owners.
1. From ‘Administrator login’ go-to Community > Manage Unit
2. At the ‘Manage Unit’ tab click ‘View’ at the selected Jalan/Block
3. Each colour represents the difference occupancy status.
b. Owner - The owner can invite family members, friends and domestic workers to use apps
c. Non-Members - Owners who are not using i-Neighbour apps (Defaulters)
d. Vacant - Empty unit
e. Rental - The owner can invite Master Tenants and Tenants
4. Click ‘edit Unit Information’ to change the occupancy status.
Note: To change the occupancy status, the owner must activate the i-Neighbour account before the administrator can change it.
5. At the button page, the administrator can select the new occupancy status for the owner.
6. Once done, the administrator can differentiate unit status easily from ‘Manage Unit’.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing this informationReplyDelete
With more than a decade of experience in working on Cisco Meraki Solutions, we are an established partner that provides sound networking solutions. We help customers migrate their IT infrastructure to the Full Stack of Cisco Meraki Solution with ease.wireless site survey companies in india