Troubleshooting Guide - Unable to Download User Data from AWDMS into Ingress Software
Since we have introduced new Face ID5 devices, there is a certain issue expressed by clients when they are managing their system and user data on the Ingress software and AWDMS program.
One of these issues is that they cannot download user data from AWDMS or Face ID5 devices into the Ingress program, although the data was already available inside the devices and the AWDMS program. So, in this article, we will guide you on how to troubleshoot this issue and fixing the problem.
Problem & Issue
1. User data not showing inside the Ingress program when trying to download even though the data was available inside AWDMS & Face ID5 devices.
1. Check the database table using SQLyog or SQL manager tools to confirm whether it was already available or not by going to SQLyog > select AWDMS > check table acc_person and pers_person.
2. If data is blank (not available) this means there is a problem with the connection between AWDMS and MySQL server database. You can proceed to the next step
3. Close the Ingress Server program & AWDMS. Run back AWDMS Setup tools or refer to this article (https://www.fingertectips.com/2022/07/troubleshoot-issue-during-awdms-setup.html)
5. Inside the Ingress program go to System Setting > WDMS Configuration > AWDMS Information > Run Test Connection. Make sure it is successful and connected to the server.
6. Then you can try to re-download the User data on the Ingress program and check whether the User data was already available or not.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.