Superior Analysis in TimeTec HR to Monitor Staff's Attendance Activities
Management is always interested in knowing employees' recent attendance trends without looking at each employee's attendance report. Hence, for a quick look at the employee's attendance, the admin can navigate the Analysis tab for the attendance chart. In this article, we will demonstrate how the Management / Head of Department / Supervisor can monitor their subordinates' attendance chart based on their attendance categories (Normal / Tardiness / Absent / On Leave, etc.) or the Work Location analysis with ease through their TimeTec HR mobile application.
1. Open TimeTec HR mobile app. Switch to the TA module and then tap on the Menu grids button.
2. Click on the Analysis option.
3. Default view will be for All Division (If provided with Full Division viewing) and the date will be today. You may select the date to view a different date and select any specific division where applicable for the monitoring purpose.
The displayed chart will be colour coded based on the attendance categories which can be identified by the detailed list below. You may click on each segment on the pie chart or the category listing below the chart to further show the detailed user listing.
4. The user listing for each of the selected categories will appear accordingly for the supervisor to monitor.
5. From the Attendance Analysis chart, you may swipe the screen to the left to display the Work Location analysis chart. Similarly, you may tap on each segment on the chart or tap on the detailed location list below to show the user listing for each work location.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.