Manage New System Roles and Admin in TimeTec Patrol
Given security concerns, TimeTec Patrol offers access rights control to authorized users to manage the system role within the organization.
By default, there are two types of User Roles:
1. Master (System Administrator) has full access and is responsible for setting up and maintaining the TimeTec Patrol system.
2. Normal User - TimeTec Patrol allows users to create and customize the access rights. Depending on the rights given by the Admin roles, normal users will also be able to assign roles to selected employees.
A. Add System Role
1. Go to User > Manage System Roles & Admin.
3. There will be an option to allow users to copy the access rights from existing System Roles or edit the copied role; this is a quicker process in creating a new yet similar system role.
4. Fill up the System Role Name > Organization Structure > Select Full Module Rights > Click Submit.
a. Organization Structure
i- Full Division - The Admin can access all user information in the Organization Structure.
ii- Partial Division - The Admin can only access limited user information based on the selected organization structure.
b. Full Module Rights
i- Tick Box - Allow admin to get all module access on users under the selected organization ii- structure such as view, add, import, export, delete, etc.
ii- Untick Box - Allow limited access to users under a selected organization structure.