BLE-2 Installation and Setup on TimeTec Smart Parking System
TimeTec BLE-2 Control Board functions as an intermediary device between a user’s Mobile App and the Barrier Gate controller. With this installation in place, a user can scan a QR Code to access the parking area via Bluetooth. Therefore, users no longer need access cards or other physical access gadgets; instead, they need to use their smartphone as the ONLY credential, as the smartphone with the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology processes encrypted access activities of the Parking Lot in real-time for high transparency and extra security.
When TimeTec BLE-2 Smart Barrier System is integrated into TimeTec Parking, it can upgrade the conventional parking system into a well-monitored and fully integrated smart parking system. All required is the embedment of TimeTec BLE-2 Smart Barrier in the barrier gate system at the entry and exit points of the parking, and integrate it with TimeTec Parking System. The parking system then would uplift barrier gates via Bluetooth technology through a smartphone installed with TimeTec Parking App and get all the access activities, including calculating and charging the parking fee in real-time for transparency and extra security.
1. Installation and wiring diagram
- Connect the BLE-2 Channel 1 (OUT1 & COM) to the Barrier Gate Controller port (OPEN/UP & COM/GND).
- For more information on TimeTec BLE-2 controller, please refer here
2. Activate the TimeTec BLE-2 Controller into the TimeTec Smart Parking System.
- Login into TimeTec Parking account > click Device > Manage BLE-2
- Click Add button > Insert Device ID for reference (must be a unique number) > insert BLE- 2 Serial number, refer to the BLE-2’s back casing or box > insert Description for reference (location).
3. Assign the BLE-2 controller into the Entrance and Exit Channel.
- Click Parking Rule > Entrance and Exit Channel