How to Make Payment via i-Neighbour Web
Living in a sharing neighbourhood, residents are required to pay maintenance fees to resident associations or management offices. This recurring payment can now be facilitated with i-Neighbour. Residents no longer need to check their mailbox so frequently, worry that they might miss out the due date of each payment. More importantly, they get to skip the effort of dropping by the management office and queueing lines just to resolve the maintenance cost bills. Using just the i-Neighbour app, residents can now receive invoices and make payment via the designated gateway instantly.
This article will be guiding you on making payment through the i-Neighbour Web.
1. Go to My Account > E-Billing > Invoice & Payment
2. To view the invoice, click on the icon in the red box.
3. Owners can view details just by clicking on the PDF logo to download the original invoices.
4. Click on Make Payment > Invoice
5. Select invoice and key in the amount to make payment. Proceed by clicking ⇒ PAY to proceed.
6. Key in detail and Submit Payment.
7. Once success, the payment details will be prompted.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via email@example.com.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.