How To Download Transaction Data From Smart AC1/ Smart AC1-TD/ Smart AC1-FTD/ FaceID 5/ FaceID 5-TD/ FaceID 5-FTD
Enrolling users into Smart AC1/ Smart AC1-TD/ Smart AC1-FTD/ FaceID 5/ FaceID 5-TD/ FaceiD 5- FTD before installing TimeTec AWDMS and Ingress software might lead to problems of downloading user transaction data from the terminal(s). This is due to not having configured an access level for each user. Follow the steps below to overcome this difficulty:
1. Create a new user in the Ingress software and assign a new user(s) to the Full Access Group.
2. Click on the Access Level tab in the Ingress software > Select Full Access > Assign Smart AC door and the newly created user to this group.
3. Transfer Full Access setting to the AWDMS/Smart AC device.
4. Go to User Tab and click Upload User to upload the newly created user to AWDMS.
5. Upon completion, go to AWDMS, click on the Door icon> select Set Access By Levels. You shall then see the Access Level which you have created from the Ingress software and will be updated inside the AWDMS.
6. Select Add Personal to access Assign User in the AWDMS with this Access Level. Then, select the newly created user and click on the right arrow button.
7. Upon selection, click the OK button.
8. Once the steps above have been completed, you may return to Ingress to continue downloading the users and the transaction logs from AWDMS.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.