Manage User in TimeTec Patrol
Managing users is often overlooked. Dealing as an easy part of a system setup, however, it becomes crucial for users who are going to employ the system. It grants users the amount of time to access the system. TimeTec Patrol provides an easy solution for managing your users without any major hassle.
1) Firstly, select a user from the main system panel at the top. A drop down box will then appear. Next, select the Manage User tab for further editing.
2) The following manage user page will be launched as figure shown below.
1) Go to manage>add user tab to proceed of adding user.
2) Proceed in adding new user information into the respective fields.
Note : Fields with an asterisk are compulsory fields.
1) Another way of adding users is by importing user data from an excel file into the TimeTec Patrol software. Importing users from an excel file is generally used for companies that have a large amount of users that need to be synced into TimeTec Patrol quicker.
2) Firstly, go to Manage> Import User.
3) Click on Download the example excel sheet.
4) Follow the template and fill in the respective field for new users information. Note that the important fields in the adding user page also applies to the import of user template.
1) To delete a user, select relevant users and go to Manage>Delete User.
Note : After deleting a user/ users, the process is irreversible and the User ID cannot be used anymore.
Editing User information
1) To edit users information, select the user > select the Pencil logo located at the right side of the user data to enter the editing user page.
2) Admin will be directed to the editing user page. Start editing user information by selecting the pencil button on the right.
3) Admin can also reset the user password from this page if the access is granted.
Note : Besides deleting a user/ users, the admin can also deactivate the user if the admin wishes to reuse the User ID rather than creating a new one in the future.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.