How to Invite Visitors using the TimeTec VMS App
TimeTec VMS offers an automated visitor management system where all visitor information is screened before visitation. It is to provide a safer environment for the company. In this article, we will explain the required steps for users to invite their visitors using the mobile version of the TimeTec VMS.
A. User Create Invitation for Visitor
1. Once you log into the account, at Home, click on the Invitation icon
3. You may select the type of visit as either One-Time or Multi In-Out. If your visitor requires to enter in and out from your company multiple times a day, admin can select the latter to ease the admission process for the specific visitor (e.g. Select one day pass when visitors plan to leave the premise half way through and re-enter again to resume activity)
4. Select the expected arrival date and time of your visitor. Please also select the expected departure date and time if Multi In-Out is chosen.
6. An invitation link can be sent through Email, Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger or any other form of online media platform.
B. Visitor Accepting Invitation and Generating QR Code
1. After the user has sent out the invitation link according to the stated method, the visitor will receive the invitation link as the attached sample below.
2. Visitors will need to click on the invitation link to review the details of their visit and generate the QR code to present upon arrival.
4. Visitors will have the option to print out the QR code. Alternatively, they can also take a screenshot of the QR code to facilitate the registration process by presenting the code during the time of their visit.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.