Sync the Workcode in TimeTec TA and FingerTec Device
The attendance system is implemented in a company for a reason. At the most basic level, the system must be able to notify the management about the level of staff compliance with the company’s attendance rules and policy.
Identify your user’s attendance discrepancies with remark and Work Code feature in TimeTec. HR or Admin may preset the Work Code in TimeTec TA and upload all the Work Code into the FingerTec devices. The Work Code must be set from code 11 because code 1-10 is used for Attendance clocking status, for example, the reason for tardiness is marked with remark 11, going to the clinic marked with code 22 or meeting client outside marked with code 13.
1. Go to Company > Remark / Work Code
2. Add the Work Code by clicking the ‘Add’ button. Insert the remark, Work Code and update. You can also group the work codes and create multi-layer codes using the drag and drop method.
3. Once the Work Code has been created, go to Device > FingerTec Terminal
4. Select the device you wish to upload the work code > Manage > Manage Work Code
5. Select the Work Code and click submit
6. The system will upload the data to the devices. You may check the status under Terminal Command Queue. Go to Support > Terminal Command Queue.
7. Once the status is updated, you may use the Work Code on the FingerTec Device.
8. The work code has been uploaded into TA100C device. On the main display, Press ‘ESC’ button to view and use the work code. Press ‘M/OK’ to use the Work Code
9. After the Work Code has been selected, the user needs to scan his fingerprint to verify.
10. Once it is verified, you may find the message prompted as per the below screen.
11. The selected Work Code will be recorded in the attendance report. Below is the example of an Electronic Time Card with a recorded Work Code.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.