How to Invite Your Family Members/Tenants into i-Neighbour App and Activate an Account
In the i-Neighbour App, a unit owner is the master owner who can invite his family members or tenants as residents in his neighbourhood. For example, a unit owner can invite those who stay in the same unit to employ the i-Neighbour App, such as his wife and other family members. Additionally, the owner can also add a master tenant (first tenant) and a few other tenants (if he/she rents the house to several people).
This document explains the procedures on how the owners can invite members into the i-Neighbour App, in this way, everybody in the community can be gathered into one system. Simply put, owners are required to utilize the App to add in his family members and tenant(s).
Steps and Procedures
Launch the i-Neighbour App. Click on the links below to download your corresponding i-Neighbour App:
a) i-Neighbour in Google Play.
b) i-Neighbour in iOS.
2. Tap on the profile picture.
3. Tap on ‘My Unit’.
4. At Occupancy Status, you will notice that your status is regarded as Owner or as Rental.
Note: If you are the owner and want to invite tenant(s), please do inform the management office to change your ‘Occupancy Status’ unit to Rental.
a) Owner - Unit Owner who is living in the unit and the only one who can invite family members into the platform
b) Rental - Master Tenant who is living in the unit and only tenant(s) can be invited into the platform
5. Tap on the blue icon at the top right of the screen to proceed.
6. Fill in the Name and Relationship (family members, rental).
These are the selection views from each of the ‘Relationship’ chosen.
7. Tap on the Submit button to proceed.
8. Tap ‘Share Link’ to send the i-Neighbour registration link to your family members. You can send through any social media app that appears on your mobile screen.
9. The following screenshot is an example of how to send the link to family members via WhatsApp mobile application.
10. Once the link has been sent, the family member is at pending for account activation.
How to activate the i-Neighbour account after receiving an invitation from a unit owner.
1. Tap on the link in the red box to start activating the account.
2. Enter a valid email address to use it in the i-Neighbour’s account and tap on Next.
3. Fill in the information and create a password. Then, tap on Submit.
Note: Password must contain a minimum of 8 alphanumeric and has at least one capital letter. E.g.: Abc123456.
4. A successful message will be prompted with the QR code that appeared at the bottom of the screen for users to use it to download the i-Neighbour App.
5. Launch the i-Neighbour App and tap on ‘Login’.
6. Enter the same email address and password that you have registered earlier. Then, tap ‘Login’.
We have prepared a video guide on how to add family members/tenants and how to activate an account in the i-Neighbour App. Please follow the links provided below:
1. Invite Family Members and Tenant
2. How to activate an account
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.