TCMS V3 Release Note
New release for TCMS V3 v220.127.116.11 & V18.104.22.168 : Added and enhanced 16 features and fixed 6 bugs.
1. (New) Export Scheduler for Attendance in Attendance Module.
2. (New) Filter By Department option in export scheduler (alternative for filter by user).
3. (New) "Leave in Hour" option and "Card Number" field in Export Attendance Summary.
4. (New) Filter By Group Duty Roster option in Report Module (alternative for filter by user or department).
5. (New) Message notification when generating report if ‘Work / OT Total’ option is enabled. Note that ‘Work / OT Total’ is only applicable if Overtime Only After feature is used. This feature can be configured within Group Duty Roster.
6. (New) Export path for report when using Report Scheduler in System Settings' Server page.
7. (Enhancement) Allows configuration of advanced export format option in Report Scheduler.
8. (New) “5 Minutes" and "15 Minutes" selection in Data Audit list Export.
9. (New) Export Data Audit according to Device ID selection.
10. (New) Predefined schedule templates for user to choose from when creating new schedules. Click ‘More’ button to expand the settings page.
11. (Enhancement) System Parameter Settings in System Settings Module. Side by side comparison is shown in the picture below.
12. (Enhancement) User can define Monthly Payroll Cycle Start Date in System Settings, effective on Attendance and Report Module.
13. (Enhancement) Support up to 2 Database backup intervals within System Settings Module
14. (New) An option to Enable device “Working” status while transferring data to/from software in System Settings’ Devices page. Note: This feature prevents users from clocking while the data is being transferred.
15. (Enhancement) Revamp Status Log order to display process update at the top.
16. (Enhanced) Saved attendance sheet search history by User Account. System will save the search history for Attendance Sheet and will open the last search history (by User Account) the next time user open the Attendance Sheet again. For example, if a user search the attendance sheet for Employee A, then the next time that user go to Attendance Sheet, the attendance data for Employee A will be shown.
1. (Fixed) Unable to open exported XLSX file in Attendance Sheet Module
2. (Fixed) Download New terminal Captured Attendance photo to Data Audit list
3. (Fixed) Unable to remove user's fingerprint in FMM device
4. (Fixed) Error on calculation within Details Employee Time Card report
5. (Fixed) Wrong User ID read from USB when downloading User from USB file
6. (Fixed) Wrong User Listing filtered by Department in Data Audit List.
Get the software update here.
In order to save my time and nerves, I immediately started looking for an assistant, and so I found a student where they would write an essay for me correctly, because this is an essay writing service to get a high markReplyDelete