Managing New Staff in TimeTec Leave
One of the hardest tasks that HR members and/or administrators need to manage daily is the staff leave information. This includes the handling of newcomers’ leave registration. With TimeTec Leave, admin will be able to arrange and administer all new staff in a systematic way with a reliable system that tracks and records clear data of leave balance. The following article will be demonstrating the process of managing new staff enrollment in the TimeTec Leave browser.
Assign user(s) to TimeTec Leave
1. Click on User > Manage User > Assign Users to Application
2. A window as shown below will display. You can find new users available in your account from the list. To assign new user into TimeTec Leave, tick the user and click Submit.
3. The system will prompt a confirmation message before proceeding the chosen action.
4. Once Submit is selected, the user(s) will be able to access to TimeTec Leave.
Set Users’ Leave Approver
1. Go to User > Manage User > Select user that you want to amend the Leave Approver
2. Click Manage and select the Change Approval Method from the drop down menu.
3. Choose the most relevant option at the Method drop down menu. Select from ‘ANY ADMIN’, ‘IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR’, SPECIFIC SEQUENCES, ANY [X] APPROVERS’
A. Any Admin - The application will be submitted to any admin in the system role
B. Immediate Supervisor - The immediate supervisor according to the Hierarchy Chart will be set as the approver.
C. Specific Sequences - Any user can be assigned as the Approver. The applications will be sent to the first approver followed by the second approver and so on.
D. Any [X] Approvers - This approval method allows you to select multiple approvers for the user's application. Note that [x] number of approvers is required for the approval.
Assign user(s) to Leave Policy
1. Click on Leave Settings > Leave Policy > at Edit column, select Apply Policy
2. From the pop-up window, there is a user list with all user’s information, which includes User ID, Name, Organization Structure, Leave Policy Name (if a user had been assigned to leave policy previously)
3. By ticking the box next to each User ID, selected user(s) will be assigned to the leave policy.
4. Submit your selection and you are done with this configuration.
Assign user(s) to Service Accrual
1. Go to Leave Setting > Service Accrual
2. Identify the corresponding service accrual name of the staff and Click ‘Apply service Accrual’ icon
3. Select or search the user and click Submit.
Edit Leave Balance
1. Go to User > Manage User > At the Edit column, click Settings button
2. From the pop-up window, click on the Balance tab to edit specific Leave Type
3. To edit a specific Leave Type, click on the Edit button.
4. Edit Leave Balance, update the Settings by clicking on the Tick button.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.