How To Troubleshoot Missing Attendance Record via TimeTec TA
Attendance plays an important role for HR staff to calculate staff payroll and determine staff performance in the industry. Hence, it is crucial if there is a missing attendance record in the system when the staff claimed that they have been presented to work, as it will be unprofitable for the staff.
In this tip, there will be a guidance for the TimeTec TA user to do troubleshooting if there is a missing attendance record in the system.
A : CHECK DEVICE CONNECTION
In this tab, you can manage your biometric terminals by edit the terminals' information, view the details of each terminal, upload, download, delete, reboot and determine the time zone.
1. Go to DEVICE > Fingertec Terminal.
2. This tab will allows you to see all device connection status. The green and red color in the connection status allow you to determine whether the device has connected to the system or not. Green means the device is connected and red means disconnected.
3. If it shows red color, you need to check with the staff that available at the device location to check the device connection or to reset the device.
4. If the device connection status shows that the device still connected to the system, you can proceed with the steps shown below.
B : STAFF MOVEMENT ANALYSIS REPORT
Track staff clocking record with STAFF MOVEMENT ANALYSIS REPORT.
The Staff Movement Analysis report is a list of every attendance transaction based on the date & time selected by the user. This report is to determine the movements of the users during working hours.
1. Go to REPORT > Device Analysis > Staff Movement Analysis
2. Select the user that you want to see their record. Then, select the Date & Time.
3. The record will show you every clocking details that the user has done during working hours.
4. Now you can see the staff movement record, whether the he/she do the clock-in or not.
C: DATA AUDIT LIST
The Data Audit List allows you to view all clocking activities along with the details such as clocking date-time, location, reporting channel, etc.
1. In TimeTec TA, Go to DEVICE > Data Audit List
2. Fill in all the information you need in the column given and you can search the user by ID/Username.
3. Once done, click on the filter icon next to the ID/Username column to continue.
4. The result will show you all the clocking record done by the user.
5. In the Data Audit List you can see the type of reporting channel used by the staff.
D : GENERATE ATTENDANCE
This step allows you to view employees live attendance data. However, the live attendance data is available for a period of 2 years only, and all the data past this period will be moved to the archive section.
1. In TimeTec TA, go to ATTENDANCE > Attendance.
2. Click on Manage > Generate
3. Select a user, choose the date and click on “OK” button to start generating the attendance report for the user.
4. Once the attendance generating process is done, please check the staff record again.
If none of the above steps give the info that you need, please visit the link below:
Note: If any of the screenshots or steps in this manual are different from the current system, it is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com. We will update it as soon as possible.