For this month, FingerTec has released Ingress software v220.127.116.11, which adds 17 new features and
11 bugs fixes to enhance the user experience when using Ingress Software.
New Features and Enhancements:
1. Added Phone and Fax in Company Info.
2. Added Export migration to TimeTec TA.
3. Added Search option in Release Note.
4. Added option to group list of device.
5. Display Face Count on Device listing panel.
6. Revamp export path to browse folder path instead of the selection of USB drive when exporting
users to USB.
7. Added "Ingress Monitoring Centre" in Monitoring Module.
8. Added Allow holiday list to be assigned in different schedules when first adding holidays.
9. Added new export format ODBC(MDB) in Export Attendance Details/Summary.
10. Added more selection option for date when exporting Attendance Details/Summary.
11. Added new field Designation in Export Attendance Details.
12. Added new fields for Overtime Count, Diff OT Count & Short Day Count in Export Attendance
Summary for each Day Type.
13. Added new field for Employee ID in Export Audit Data type 1.
14. Revamped Enable/Disable employee define In/Out records into columns that can be defined.
15. Added no. of hours for Overtime hour when surpassed certain Overtime hour in the clocking
16. Added download details after manually downloading the Attendance Photo.
17. Added date and time filter in User Movement Analysis Report.
1. Fix Incorrect position of the User ID when exporting the attendance sheet.
2. Fixed Unable to set devices for Enable Attendance from selected devices option in Flexi Schedule.
3. Fixed Unable to view original clocking data in the report for the rounding option.
4. Fixed Unable to read USB file from Timeline 100 correctly.
5. Fixed Electronic Time Card Reporting Blank when Filtered by Department.
6. Fixed Resume time on Attendance Sheet does not display in red colour when it exceeds the
flexible break time allowed.
7. Fixed Incorrect Total Overtime for Restday/Offday and Holiday when overtime differential rate
interval settings are applied in the weekly schedule.
8. Fixed Attendance sheet report not showing the leave indicator when In/Out Clocking option is not
9. Fixed Tardiness Report showing late IN.
10. Fixed Basic Rate becoming 0.00 when exporting using Employee ID in Export Sage UBS
11. Fixed MYOB payroll leave export Reduce to 1 column.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current
system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please
notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.