3 Ways to View Your Attendance Data in TimeTec HR
Timetec HR is the latest mobile application that Timetec just launched which we called the “Super App”. This newest application combines 4 modules (TA, Leave, Claim and Access) under one application which will reduce the hassle for the user to view multiple modules. Here, we will guide you on the steps to view your own attendance data.
1. You may login to the Timetec HR application using the login credential set in the system. Once you log in to the mobile application, you will automatically be set to the Timetec TA application homepage and under clocking tab.
2. To view the Dashboard information, you need to click on the Dashboard tab which is set beside the Clocking tab. Under Dashboard information, you can view your total working time, remaining working time and overtime which is depending on your working schedule.
To view the Attendance data, you need to click the 4 small box symbols on the top right corner of the homepage and click on the Attendance icon.
1. Under the Attendance tab, you can view your clocking attendance based on the filtered date range.
2. You can filter the attendance range date by clicking the Today icon (Default).
C. Clocking History
1. From the homepage, you can view your Last Clocking data including the date, time, clocking type and clocking option. You are also able to view your previous clocking data by clicking on the Last Clocking tab at the bottom of the homepage.
Remark: Only successful clocking will appear under the clocking history.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.