How to setup BLE-2 on the i-Neighbour Web - Connect with i-Vizit
In the previous article, we have demonstrated the steps to add BLE-2 on the i-Neighbour Web and how you can enable it with the vehicle access pass so that the owner can open the Boom gate (connected with BLE-2) using the i-Neighbour mobile application.
However, this article will present the steps on adding BLE-2 on the i-Neighbour Web and how you can enable it via the i-Vizit application. Once a visitor has successfully registered by the security guard, the boom gate/ barrier gate will be opened automatically.
1. Login to the i-Neighbour admin web portal, select IOT > Smart Barrier > Barrier Gate Setting.
3. Choose the hardware type as TimeTec BLE-2
4. Enter the BLE-2 serial number. The Mac address will be automatically filled in after you have entered the serial number.
5. Choose the Controller name. For example, “Boom Gate IN”. Then, select the access type to control BLE-2 that has been installed in the barrier gate.
6. Select location BLE-2 . For example “Guard House”
7. Enable the “Interlink with check in-out action”
8. Select action as “ Visitor Check in” (If you want to add this BLE-2 for check-in)
9. Select the type as “Main Check-in/out”
(If you only have 1 i-Vizit account, you will also have to select Main check-in/out for barrier gate check-out.)
10. For Guard house, please select your i-Vizit account name.
11. Select the BLE-2 purchased date and click “Submit”
12. Now, you have successfully added the BLE-2. Next, enable it with the i-Vizit account.
13. Login to the i-Vizit apps > Synchronize i-Vizit > Register visitor > When a security guard clicks on “Check IN”, the tablet will send a Bluetooth signal to the BLE-2 to open the Boom Gate / Barrier Gate.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.