i-Vizit inquiries about 'Adding family members' and 'Adding intercom number'
Recently we have received several inquiries in regards to the hidden "Added family member" information on the intercom management system. Based on the aforementioned, it is essential for us to address our users’ concerns to resolve confusion between the adding family members and adding an intercom number in the i-Neighbour system.
Adding Family Member
1. Only a master owner has the authority to add family members while the Tenant(s) who live in the same unit is only authorized to send out invitation links.
2. The master owner can add up to 20 family members to use the i-Neighbour account.
3. All the family members’ details will be shown in the section "Resident Name" on i-Vizit. During the registration process, the guard can select accordingly to the Resident name mentioned by the visitors.
4. For instance, 4 persons have been added as one of the family members. If User A is inviting a guest(s), only user A will receive notifications about his guest (Visitor Check IN / Check OUT)
5. Some property management will turn ON “Resident Approval Rules”. Whenever a master owner is adding a family member to use the i-Neighbour system, they will need to get approval from an admin before they can send an invitation link to add family members.
For more information on this matter, please refer to this article: http://www.fingertectips.com/2019/10/how-to-invite-your-community-into-i.html
All the added family members in i-Neighbour apps will be listed here.
In the Guard House Tablet (i-Vizit Apps), all the family members’ name will be listed under “Resident Name”
Adding Intercom Number
1. Only the master owner has the authority to add in new intercom numbers.
2. Only 4 intercom number can be added in the intercom number details (4 additional numbers + master owner phone number = 5 names will be shown in the i-Vizit)
3. On the master owner details’ main page, there is a toggle button "Enable for guard viewing”. By default, it will refuse to turn off if no intercom numbers are added. The master owner will need to insert at least 1 intercom number before they are allowed to turn off this button.
For Example, if a master owner has set up his own home fixed line number and prefer not to have the on-duty guards to intercom directly to his mobile phone, he can add only the home number on the second intercom contact details, then switch OFF the “enable for guard viewing”.
4. Due to confidential matters, all the intercom numbers added onto the i-Neighbour App will not appear in the i-Vizit (show only the Resident Names)
For more information to add intercom number, please refer to this article: http://www.fingertectips.com/2019/04/how-to-add-intercom-number-in-i.html
All the added intercom numbers in i-Neighbour apps will be shown here
In the Guard House Tablet (i-Vizit Apps), all the intercom numbers will only appear when the guards click the next button after they have selected the correct resident information details.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.