How to add Purpose of Visit
The Purpose of Visit specifies the types of visitors with different reporting purposes (i.e. delivery, contractors, drop off pick up, etc.). The management or the resident association can create the purpose of visit based on their desired preferences for the neighbourhood.
1. Login i-Neighbour web account
2. Go to Neighbourhood > Setting > Visitor Setting
3. Click on the Purpose of Visit
Note: The 4 Purpose of Visit type below is set as default and cannot be changed.
a) Click Edit
b) Click Add to include the types of visit at the Others column
c) Fill in with different purpose of visit you can come up with. For example, TNB. Click on the green tick to save changes or cancel it by selecting the red x icon.
d) Once it is done, click to activate the amended changes. Make sure the newly added purpose of visit columns has turned into blue.
e) To update, click on the saving button.
5. The final step is to ensure all changes are synced properly onto the i-Vizit (guard tablet) so that it will all appear for future visitor registration.
a) Click the Synchronize icon located at the top-left of the screen.
b) At System Update click on update.
6. Under the Purpose of Visit that has been set up, the guards will be able to register the distinct purposes of visiting using the Others as an option.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.