8 Fun Facts about the BLE powered Beacon
Did you know that ……
1. Before the days of the BLE Technology, Beacons were typically referred to Lighthouses, tall structures that guide ships to navigate at sea. The BLE Beacon, however, is no lighthouse.
2. The BLE Beacon is a small device that transmits signals. Designed on purpose to be low powered, and to emit short-range signals at set intervals. Its short transmission range makes it the perfect device for providing location-based information and services, such as marking time attendance.
3. BLE actually stands for Bluetooth Low Energy, it is an enhanced and advanced version of the Classic Bluetooth designed by Nokia back in the days. BLE has come a long way from its predecessor, enabling a greater variety of functions and data exchange capability, including reporting Time Attendance.
4. BLE Beacons are easy to use, and apps such as TimeTec TA has made it so that users only need to Sign in, and with a single tap, you can mark your attendance in the office. It's technology, not magic!
5. Beacon is a widely accessible technology. Because BLE capability is found in most of our mobile devices today, Beacons are able to work on Android and iOS platforms on smartphones and tablets.
6. With BLE, Beacons maintains a very good battery life. Generally lasting from about 18 to 24 months, while some may even last over 5 years. Despite their reliability, Beacons don’t actually work that hard. They let Bluetooth do all the work, and Bluetooth is incredibly energy efficient. Even with a small sized battery, it packs a good punch.
7. Beacons are not just user-friendly, they are respectful. Because Beacon requires users to Opt-in for a successful pairing. It makes a secure, friendly and respectful device for Time Attendance.
8. When BLE Beacons are implemented with TimeTec TA in your office, you can forget punch cards and access cards, all you need is your smartphone to clock in and/or out.
Try your hand at Time Beacon for Attendance using TimeTec TA mobile app and watch this video to know how easy it is to get your attendance data sorted out. Stay tuned for more info about beacon on this blog.
Thanks for sharingReplyDelete
This article is so cool. I was always interested in BLE like our teacher asked us to write an essay on any topic and I wanted to write my essay on BLE but too bad my teacher did not let me write on that as the essay has to be related to English literature. I remember how angry I was. Lol.ReplyDelete
These jackets are seen as a revelation in today’s market. The color enhances the look even more as it shows the style that the leather jacket possesses.ReplyDelete
Ramboo Varsity Jackets
Leather Jacket With Stretch Panels
This is quite a good blog. Keep sharing. I love them. Are you also searching for plastic and PVC Pipes we are the best solution for you.ReplyDelete
The volume of ready course work is 25-30 pages, this amount of information buy coursework online right here is realistic to prepare and revise for 1 day. The main thing is to allocate your time wisely and not to get distracted. It is recommended to start with the study of methodical recommendations.ReplyDelete