TCMSv3 Software Update (v184.108.40.206)
The all new release of TCMSv3 software is now packed with multiple new features, together with bug fixes that resolve errors that was found in the previous version. Kindly refer below for the new features and bug fixes:
1. Enable Attendance Records From Selected Devices Only
In Clocking Range, we’ve added a feature known as “Enable attendance records from selected devices only”. This feature lets you select different terminals to accept users’ attendance records during different time slots or attendance column. For example, during ‘In’ time, only transactions from Device 1 will be recorded as attendance and during ‘Out’, only transactions from Device 2 will be considered as attendance and etc. This feature is introduced to provide users with better terminal and data management whereby users will be disciplined to use dedicated terminals for different purposes.
In Data Audit List, you can select multiple options for Work Code, Check Type and Verify Type to make searching and sorting of data easier and more convenient.
3. Supports up to 30 Leave Types
Ingress can now support up to 30 leave types under Attendance Tab, ample for many organizations.
4. Remember the options/settings of the last generated report to ease admin work.
5. Added "Show Zero Hour" option in Daily Attendance Listing Report and Weekly Attendance Listing Report
6. Revamped auto generate attendance to include new payroll cycle will be auto generated
7. Added new payroll modules for WinCom Payroll 7 & SQL Payroll (Malaysia), Reckon (Hong Kong), MYOB & Unipay (Australia)
8. Added work code selection in OFIS TA:
a) System setting> Attendance > check “Enable Work Code selection in OFIS TA”
b) Monitoring > OFIS TA
c) Verify User. The work code window will pop out, select the work code and click “OK”.
9.Added “Batch Device Operation” option to manage simultaneous multiple device operations.
10. Added date selection (today, this week, next week and etc) on all related forms to give users ample choices.
11. Added "Do not overwrite PC user info if the user exist in Ingress" when importing from file and importing from AD.
12. Added password hint and strength indicator when setting up a password.
13. Added "Exclude short time if any" in Schedule Settings Module under “Work treat as Overtime” option.
14. Changed Card No. option from mandatory to non-mandatory when adding user by batch
By default, Card No. field is now non-mandatory in Batch Create User. You may register a card for each user after creating them in batch.
15. This update will remove all attendance from a user once the expiry date of that particular user is due.
16. Added “User ID Input Format” in System Settings, where users can have numeric or alphanumeric User ID based on their preference.
17. When you select United States to be the country in the System Settings Module, the default schedule will be set as “Flexi” when you add a new clocking schedule. For other countries, the default work schedule is ‘Weekly’.
1. Fixed Sage UBS payroll not being exported on Attendance Module
2. Fixed users not imported on User Module
3. Fixed wrong calculation of Work Hour when using HH.HH format on Report Module
4. Fixed attendance data not exported when User ID on Attendance Module was not selected.
5. Fixed first and last rounding rules that displayed incorrect results during attendance generation
6. Fixed calculation rules for holiday in USA payroll not saved on Attendance Module
7. Fixed MYOB not exported leave on Attendance Module
8. Fixed Username under department that did not sort out correctly
9. Fixed Work Hour did not display when using Flexi Schedule
10. Fixed Software Crash Issue when Downloading User Photo from TA200+
11. Fixed Software Crash Issue when synchronized with TA300
12. Fixed unknown digits appearing on work code when downloaded from device
13. Fixed some minor UI display errors
14. Fixed Software Crash Issue when user cut and paste attendance time in Attendance Sheet
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.