Duplicated Month Issue in Group Duty Roster after Updating Ingress to Version 184.108.40.206.
After updating Ingress to version v220.127.116.11, the month list in Group Duty Roster gets duplicated. This was caused by the change to the database structure in the latest version.
The procedures below must be done in Ingress’s Server PC to get rid of the duplicated month issue and to get attendance data tabulated correctly.
1) Shut down Ingress and Ingress Server. Uninstall the Ingress software and reinstall it with the latest version, which you can download it from here.
2) Reinstall the software by following the on-screen instructions.
3) Run DB Installer once the installation is complete.
4) Key-in the root password and click the Test Connection button.
5) Click on the Update Connection button, and once done, click the Upgrade Database button.
6) Close the DBInstaller, and launch the Ingress software.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.