New features Into new Ingress v126.96.36.199 - Migrating your TCMS data into IngressThe new Ingress software (version 188.8.131.52) allows you to migrate data from your TCMS v2 software into it. The types of data to can be migrated are as below:
- User (user info, fingerprint and face templates)- Department
- Group Duty Roster
- Leave types
- Audit Data (Current year data only)
- System Setting(day type wages, Time format, hour format, date format, payroll cycle, first day of
week, payroll start date, currency symbol)
Before starting the migration process, please make sure you download users data and transaction logs from all FingerTec devices. Now, you can prepare the database backup file by using TCMS v2 software.
Run Ingress software and select Migration Wizard. Select to read the TCMS backup ZIP file. Press Upload to proceed.
Next, you can select the types of data to import into Ingress.
- Check every checkbox to include the data to import.- Select either “(TCMS v2) Department under (TCMS v2) Section” or “(TCMS v2) Section under
(TCMS v2) Department” according to your company hierarchy.
- Select the employees to import into Ingress. In the situation that the employee is no longer
working in the company, you will have the option to ignore he/she.
- Click Import Selected
The process is now complete.
Now, you can check into the User Profile and Attendance tabs to see the effect.
Stay tuned as we will be making an announcement on the launch of Ingress v184.108.40.206 soon!