Enable Self Registration Form in TimeTec VMS for Efficient Visitor Registration Process
Long queues lining up for visitor registration at guard posts or receptions is a frustrating process. To resolve this matter, TimeTec VMS allows the enabling of self registration form for visitors to fill up all the essential information prior to their arrival using only a mobile phone. Hence, the walk-in registration process for walk-in visitors can be dealt with in the most efficient way. This article will be sharing the steps to enable the Queue Relief feature in TimeTec VMS.
1. Once you have logged into TimeTec VMS, go to Settings > General Settings
2. In the Settings module, go to the Queue Relief setting
3. To enable the Visitor Queue Relief feature, click on the enable button as shown below. Once the toggle button has turned into blue, this feature will be now activated.
4. You may enable the search prediction feature when a visitor is keying in the name of the department or the name of the employee so as to ease the searching and also the entire registration process.
5. You may then download the QR code and print it out to be displayed at your lobby.
6. Walk-in visitors can scan the QR code with their phone to perform a self registration process. They will need to fill in their personal information as shown below. They can upload up to 3 photos of themselves if they wish to use facial recognition for verification. Visitors must allow between 5 to 10 minutes for their face template to be downloaded into the device.
7. Once the registration is completed, visitors may download the QR code or present the following details with their identification card to the front desk for the check-in process.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.