How To Setup BLE-2 In i-Neighbour Web
TimeTec BLE-2 Control Board functions as an intermediary device between a user’s Mobile App and the barrier gate controller, whereby a user can tap on his/her Mobile Ap or send a voice command to TimeTec BLE-2 via Bluetooth connection. TimeTec BLE-2 will then translate the command into digital pulse and instructs the opening of the barrier gate. Hence, we have prepared a short guide on how to setup BLE-2 in i-Neighbour web.
Login to i-Neighbour admin web portal, select IOT > Smart Barrier > Barrier Gate Setting.
2. To add BLE-2 in system tab on Add at top right.
3. Choose hardware type TimeTec BLE-2
4. Enter BLE-2 serial number. Mac address will automatically fill after you enter serial number.
5. Choose Controller name for example Entrance. Then select access type to control BLE-2 that have be install in barrier gate.
7. You can see BLE-2 after you added in Barrier Gate Setting.
8. To setup barrier gate for resident, select IOT > Smart Barrier > Vehicle Access Pass.
9. Go to setting at bottom right to set BLE-2
10. Choose TimeTec Smart Phone Access (BLE-2) and choose how many car park to setup for resident.
11. Choose pencil icon at right screen to enter resident detail for parking lot.
12. Enter resident detail and choose BLE-2.
13. Once done, you can see resident parking lot has been successful.
14. Resident can see Smart Access in i-Neighbour Apps.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.