i-Neighbour App: App Lock In Security Tablet (i-Vizit)
App Lock is a lightweight app that lets you lock almost any types of file in your Android. This app locks your applications to avoid other people from accessing or uninstall them, and at the same time, it can lock photographs, videos and even contacts as well as individual messages. App Lock can lock any apps you choose to prevent unauthorized access.
1. On the Settings section, tap on the App Lock icon.
2. Enter the correct username and password to login.
4. Choose i-Vizit for i-Neighbour guard tablet.
6. Turn on the functions that you want to enable the device restriction.
7. These are the functions that you need to turn on:
- Allow Screen Stay Awake (plug in)
- Caller Screen
- Caller Notification
- i-Neighbour Prevent Force Stop
- Incoming SMS
9. After restart, the tablet can only view the i-Vizit screen.
10. To test, click the back button or touch anywhere on the screen to make sure that the App Lock functions well.
11. Press the power button and select ProKiosk Mode.
12. Enter the ProKiosk password to exit from the App Lock.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update it as soon as possible.