TimeTec TA - How To Export Data Audit List Into A Customized File Format
In TimeTec TA, Data Audit List allows users to view all clocking activities along with their details such as clocking date-time, location, reporting channel, etc. That said, we now provide an ‘Export’ function which allows users to export the Data Audit List into a customized file format for a third party system. To know more about the procedure, please refer to the steps below:
1. To export the Data Audit List, proceed to Data Audit List under Device module and the Export button is located at the top right corner as shown in the screenshot.
2. After clicking on the Export button, a pop-up window: ‘Export Data Audit List’ will be displayed. Hence, users may select the range of records by Device, Mobile or even both options. If Device is chosen, users will have to select the Terminal ID from the drop-down list located beside the option. Next, select the user as well as the date range of the data that the users wish to export. Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
3. Moving on, users have to input the export format. After selecting the desired export format, click ‘Verify’ and confirm whether the format is correctly configured.
4. If users wish to save the file as a new file, the ‘Type your file name’ option has to be selected. Next, type the file name and select the file type from the drop-down list.
5. If users choose ‘Browse your file’, an option (Append data to existing output file) will thus appear at the bottom of the window. By selecting this option, the system will update the existing exported file along with the new data.
6. Finally, click on Export and the system will generate a download link for the exported file. Click on the link and download the file into local PC. That’s it, you’re all done.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.