Ingress software update – version 3.0.2In this month’s update for Ingress, we have added 8 new features for Ingress users.
Previously, users were not allowed to select any date range, instead the system only allows
them to generate the whole report.
choose the specific dates of the data that they require, and the reports will only generate the
data on the selected dates.
The latest Ingress version allows users to add doors and assigned the devices for entry/exit purpose.
Since this is a crucial step in Ingress setup, FingerTec has made it easier with this simple Wizard.
Click on the “orange” button on the top left corner > Quick Setup Wizard > Simple Access Control Setup.
you do not have to key in anything for the exit device, leave it blank
Ingress, and register the number(s) to specific users when necessary. Having this feature will
ease registration of the new card users without having to scan the card number again.
number and save it in Ingress. During new registration, the admin can search for these card
numbers and assign them to a new user(s) or existing user(s).
the card number > Select the Data Range > Double click on the desired card number.
below will pop to indicate that another employee is using this card.
By default, reports without selecting the “Show Zero Hour” function will not show the
transaction data for employees who are on Holiday, Restday, and missed punch.
a full report regardless of the lack of accuracy or presence of errors during daily
verifications when the user select “Show Zero Hour” in the settings of Electronic Time Card
2. Fixed Ingress Migration Wizard Error when Migrating from TCMSv2 (Thai Language)
3. Fixed report not tally with data audit list issue after generation
4. Fixed wrong Rest/Offday displayed in User Time Attendance
5. Fixed section and department not imported according to selection at Ingress Migration Wizard
6. Fixed Employee Name not displayed in Report if First/Last Name is empty
7. Fixed replace with latest clocking error when the time surpassed midnight
8. Fixed OT on Offday not calculated error if the done time surpasses midnight
9. Fixed first day of the week issue in Auto Schedule
10. Fixed restore database issue
11. Fixed miss punch filter not working in Attendance Sheet
12. Fixed Event List Report not tally with Monitoring Log Listing
13. Fixed attendance unable to save after edit if the done time surpasses midnight