TCMS v2.2.026 Software Releases
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014 FingerTec 7 Comments
8. A new Total Work Time has been added to display time duration between first in and
last out as Work Time. (For US only)
11. The option to
hide terminated users have been added in the Weekly staff roster
6. Report to print in hh:mm format.
7. No extra gaps while saving Name list to PDF
8. The colour of the printing to turn red for late-in for electronic time card.
9. Export employee ID option for Attaché payroll.
10. Auto send report in XLS-Data format.
11. Total work time in Electronic time card and Attendance Summary.
12. Save reports into XLS single file with multiple pages.
13. Save reports with large data size into XLS.
14. Delete PC Employee (PC) face template.
15. Change ID under data audit list.
16. Export attendance data into XLS format with employee no. header as 'empno'
17. Post to MYOB payroll format.
18. Export attendance summary of total late hour in proper hour minute format.
19. Weekly Staff Duty Roster with proper weekday column heading.
20. Export number of leave taken in detail and summary.
21. Group duty roster for new calendar year.
22. Export to XLS format with selected language column header.
The Release of Ingress v220.127.116.11
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 FingerTec 0 Comments
New Firmware Update for Kadex and R2
Friday, July 25, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014 FingerTec 4 Comments
FingerTec has released the new firmware for both R2 and Kadex to solve this issue.
New features Into new Ingress v18.104.22.168 - Migrating your TCMS data into Ingress
The new Ingress software (version 22.214.171.124)
allows you to migrate data from your TCMS v2 software into it. The types of
data to can be migrated are as below:
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 FingerTec 0 Comments
- Group Duty Roster
- Leave types
- Audit Data (Current year data only)
- System Setting(day type wages, Time format, hour format, date format, payroll cycle, first day of
week, payroll start date, currency symbol)
(TCMS v2) Department” according to your company hierarchy.
- Select the employees to import into Ingress. In the situation that the employee is no longer
working in the company, you will have the option to ignore he/she.
- Click Import Selected
Using BioBridge SDK to collect events from multiple FingerTec Devices
Monday, July 21, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014 FingerTec 4 Comments
In the situation that the ActiveX control could not be found, you can always login to www.fingertec.com/developerprogram to download the sample.
TimeTec Cloud User Video Guide is Now Released
Monday, July 21, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014 FingerTec 0 Comments
Get your FingerTec Badges here!
FingerTec Worldwide - We Make Things Easy
- The brand FingerTec was born in 2000, with a visionary objective to bringing the then high-tech fingerprint technology normally used by government sector into a technology that is viable, affordable and reachable by mass commercial market. Its first 5-year plan was dedicated to the R&D incubation, mainly targeted in improving the fingerprint matching algorithm, the product’s robustness and user-friendliness; in short to provide fundamentals for the brand to soar high when it was launched. Within those 5 years, FingerTec had won 3 international awards as recognitions for its technology advancement. Beginning with a vision, followed by simple yet viable plans and well executions, FingerTec has started a remarkable revolution, changing the unreachable technology to the state-of-the art “touchable” products much faster than its rivals, setting a new benchmark for the biometric industry.
- Import User and Attendance Record with USB (.dat File) from the Folder Path
- Understand How To Troubleshoot Connection Error When Using TCP/IP
- Ingress Report Scheduler Delivers Reports Automatically to Your Email
- 15 TCMS V3 Most Common Technical Questions Answered
- TCMS Error Message and Solutions
- Migrate Data from TCMSv2 to TCMSv3 Easily
- Password Settings Login And Administrator for TCMS V2
- Steps To Setup Ingress Server And Ingress Client
- Troubleshooting Ingress Server – Client Connection
- 5 Common Errors in TCMS V3/ Ingress Software and How to Fix It
- ► 2019 (79)
- ► 2018 (70)
- ► 2017 (100)
- ► 2016 (57)
- ► 2015 (58)
- The FMM 100 Core board : Now with New Firmware!
- TCMS v2.2.026 Software Releases
- The Release of Ingress v126.96.36.199
- New Firmware Update for Kadex and R2
- New features Into new Ingress v188.8.131.52 - Migrating...
- Using BioBridge SDK to collect events from multipl...
- TimeTec Cloud User Video Guide is Now Released
- ▼ July (7)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (57)
- Access control
- AdapTec Plus
- BioBridge SDK
- Face ID 2
- Face ID 3
- i-Kiosk 100
- i-Kiosk 100 Plus
- Migrate from TCMSv2
- Report Scheduler
- TA200 Plus
- TCMS V2
- TCMS V2 Viewer
- TCMS v3
- TimeTec TA