How To Monitor Late in Scanning Checkpoints (Tardiness) & Reason in TimeTec Patrol
When guards are repeatedly tardy in scanning the checkpoints, the routines are disrupted. To help Admins assess whether there is a problem that needs resolving, guards need to provide reasons for their tardiness whenever they scan the checkpoint. Following that, Admins can then refer to the Monitoring page to see the tardiness reasons that have been provided.
A. TimeTec Patrol Website
1. Go to Routes > Click Tardiness Reason.
2. By default, the Tardiness Reason settings is disabled (No). Admin may edit the settings by clicking on the Edit button.
3. There are 3 options Admin can set for tardiness reason :
I. No (Default Setting)
- Guards do not need to provide any tardiness reason.
II. Yes (Optional)
- Guards can choose whether they want to provide tardiness reason or not.
III. Yes (Mandatory)
- Compulsory for guards to provide a tardiness reason.
4. There are 3 default reasons provided in all accounts
I. Connection Failed
II. Forgot to Scan
III. Locate to the wrong checkpoint
6. Admin can check Tardiness in the Monitoring Page.
B. TimeTec Patrol App
Guards need to provide reasons for their tardiness whenever they scan the checkpoint using the app.